Emission du 7 Juillet 2021

D.C.R. Positive Vibes

LA MINUTE DE BENNY GORDINI - Tyrone Davis
Get On Up (1978) - Are You Serious (1982) - Can I Cahnge My Mind? (1973)

Disk-la-Réyé - Joby Valente
 

Jorge Ben – Domenica

Shankar-Jaikishan – Ek Phool Char Kante

Amalia Delgado – Carretera Alcanada

Little Beaver – Joey

The Preperations – Get-E-up

Crusader – Street Life

Ronnie Dyson – If the Shoe Fits

Issam Hajali – Ana Damir el Motakallim

 

CHRONIQUE PHOTO DE DIZ DIZ – Todd Hido

Frederick Knight – I’ve Been Lonely for so Long

The Funkeers – Baby I Need You

Eugène Delouche et Del Jazz Biguine - La Figuié

Cyril Diaz and his Orchestra – Voodoo

Maria Teresa Vera – Ella y Yo

Alberto Beltran – Cana Brava

Cyanide – Getting is back

Brass Construction – Give and Take

Zapp – I Can Make You Dance

The Caprells – What Ever Goes up

Rico Jazz – Tu Bois Beaucoup

Los Tigres del Norte – La Puerta Negra

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire